Gozone Care is a family run domiciliary care business based in Billingshurst West Sussex. Covering most of West Sussex, Gozone provides high-quality care to people who need a bit of extra help with their day to day tasks.
Having started with a couple of clients, Gozone has grown steadily over the years and is now supporting over 200 people. Working with West Sussex County Council, NHS and private clients, Gozone aims to help people stay in their own homes for as long as possible, making sure that clients stay safe and comfortable at all times.
Vision and Values
Our vision is to be able to provide a five-star service to our clients, enabling them to live a comfortable life, maintaining their dignity and freedom of choice at all times…
Our promises to you.
- We will always provide the highest standard of care possible.
- We will always respect your wishes and life choices.
- We will keep you informed about the care we are going to provide to you.
- We will give you full control of the care you receive.
- We will make sure the care we provide is safe at all times.
- We will always help you maintain your dignity and help you to enjoy life to the fullest possible extent.
Our Core Values
Every client is an individual, and have their own individual views and wishes. We will do our best to respect them at all times.
All people should have the right of choice and freedom to make decisions, this shouldn’t change because you’re having care. We will always respect all the decisions and choices you make.
We are there to give you the freedom to enjoy life and make the most of your independence every day.
We will make sure the care you receive is safe and effective.